This 117,600-square foot building is the first LEED-certified industrial building in Maryland. Located in Chesapeake Commerce Center, a former Brownfield site that Duke Realty has transformed into a state-of-the-art industrial park, 5901 Holabird was designed and constructed using sustainable practices. Chesapeake Commerce Center is a thriving port development with land available for development.
- Build-to-suit, lease and land sale opportunities
- Easy access to I-95 and I-895
- Adjacent to Port of Baltimore, with proximity to both the Seagirt and Dundalk Marine Terminals
- Rail served by Norfolk Southern and CSX Railroads
- Project incentives include Enterprise Zone, Foreign-Trade Zone and Brownfield tax credit