2001 N. Beauregard is a Class A office building located in Duke Realty’s Mark Center, a 350-acre, mixed-use community and one of the most unique developments in the metropolitan area. Here you’ll be close to the Department of Defense’s corporate campus, one of the government’s largest agencies, as well as other key destinations and facilities in the Capitol area.
- 239,945-square foot, 12-story class A office building
- Located near intersection of I-395 and Seminary Road
- Hilton Hotel at Mark Center, health clubs, retail shops, restaurants, day care centers and banking nearby
- Free shuttle to Pentagon City Metro
- Generous parking in adjacent garage; executive parking in garage beneath the building