We know the importance of building the best within our team. Living our core values of being responsible, respectful, and resourceful drives our commitment to the associates behind our success.
In practice, that commitment has helped us create a strong team of dedicated and talented people. It also has received recognition over the years.
Recently more than half of our offices (9 out of 16) achieved nods for being among the best places to work in their respective states:
- Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio
- Dallas and Houston, Texas
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Nashville, Tennessee
- South and Central Florida
- Washington, D.C.
Programs and benefits that have helped us earn these “best employer” awards include a corporate Wellness Council that works to keep associates focused on healthy living by providing resources, education and health screenings, our affordable health insurance plan and offerings of long-term care, critical illness and pet insurance.
Other programs big and small that were cited by awards committees include:
- Group “all hands on deck” lunches
- $3,000 forgivable loans to Duke Realty associates who are first-time homebuyers
- Eight $4,000 scholarships awarded annually to children of Duke Realty associates
- Personalized baby blankets for associates’ newborns
Currently more than 750 Duke Realty associates provide leasing, property management, site selection, development, financing and construction services. Supporting each of them is our top priority, and we are committed to finding new ways to keep making Duke Realty one of the best places to work.