(Cincinnati, OH – Aug. 7, 2017) The Cincinnati office of Duke Realty Corporation (Duke Realty), a leading nationwide REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) specializing in the ownership, management and development of bulk industrial buildings, announces that it signed more than 1.5 million square feet in leases in the first two quarters of 2017. This volume resulted from new leases with several customers, as well as expansions and renewals by existing tenants.
“We continued to see ongoing interest in our Cincinnati properties from both new and existing tenants in the first half of the year,” said Dan Colletto, Vice President of Leasing and Development for Duke Realty in Cincinnati. “The quality and location of our buildings are attractive, and our knowledge of the market is unparalleled. Customers have cited these factors in their decision to select Duke Realty properties for their operations.”
Leases signed during the first and second quarters of 2017 include:
• 33,369-square-foot lease with new tenant Comcast in World Park Union Centre 9407
• 52,600-square-foot new lease with food distribution company in World Park Union Centre 9245
• 106,920-square-foot lease with new tenant Design within Reach in Skyport 2265
• 118,125-square-foot lease renewal with Bunzl Distribution in Union Centre Industrial 6019
• 598,000-square-foot lease renewal with e-commerce company in Hebron 2285
• 646,468-square-foot expansion with e-commerce company in Hebron 2305
Parties interested in leasing space in Duke Realty properties are invited to contact Mr. Colletto at 513.234.3709.
About Duke Realty
In the Cincinnati metro area, Duke Realty owns and operates nearly 9.8 million square feet of industrial properties. Its local offices are located at 5181 Natorp Boulevard, Suite 600, Cincinnati, OH 45040.
On a nationwide basis, Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates approximately 138 million rentable square feet of bulk industrial properties in 21 major U.S. logistics markets. Duke Realty is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P 500. The company maintains a Baa1 rating from Moody’s Investor Service and a BBB+ rating from Standard & Poor’s Financial Services. More information about Duke Realty Corporation is available at www.dukerealty.com. Duke Realty also can be followed on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.