(Cincinnati, OH – Aug. 10, 2020) The Cincinnati office of Duke Realty Corporation (Duke Realty), the leading domestic-only, pure-play logistics property REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) in the United States, announces that it signed more than 1.0 million square feet in leases in the first two quarters of 2020. This volume resulted from new leases with several customers, as well as renewals by existing tenants.
“We continued to see ongoing interest in our Cincinnati properties from both new and existing tenants in the first half of the year,” said Dan Colletto, Vice President of Leasing and Development for Duke Realty in Cincinnati. “The quality and location of our buildings are attractive, and our knowledge of the market is unparalleled. Customers have cited these factors in their decision to select Duke Realty properties for their operations.”
Leases signed during the first and second quarters of 2020 include:
• 118,629-square-foot renewal by Heidelberg at Skyport 2245.
• 150,811-square-foot new lease with Latitude 36 at Fairfield Logistics Center 7940. John Gartner III with Colliers represented the tenant and served as the listing broker.
• 201,600-square-foot lease at Skyport 2350.Tim Schenke with CBRE represented the tenant. Si Pitstick and Josh Young with Newmark Knight Frank was the listing broker.
• 252,000-square-foot new lease with Crescent at World Park 5232. Mike Lowe with CBRE represented Crescent, while Ben Davis and Jeremy Kraus, also with CBRE, were the listing brokers.
• 326,400 square feet in two buildings – Skyport 2250 and Skyport 2350 – was leased by Borderless. Jeremy Kraus and Tim Schenke with CBRE represented Borderless and Si Pitstick and Josh Young with Newmark Knight Frank was the listing broker.
Space remains available for lease in two of Duke Realty’s prime logistics buildings. At Fairfield Logistics Center 7940, 134,054 square feet of first-generation space is available. Interested parties should contact John Gartner III and Erin Casey with Colliers at 513.562.2207. At Skyport 2250, 242,700 square feet remains available for lease. Jeremy Kraus and Ben Davis with CBRE, the listing agents for the property, can be reached at 513.369.1307 and 513.369.1390.
About Duke Realty
In the Cincinnati metro area, Duke Realty owns and operates nearly 9.2 million square feet of industrial properties. Its local offices are located at 5181 Natorp Boulevard, Suite 600, Cincinnati, OH 45040.
On a nationwide basis, Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates approximately 156 million rentable square feet of bulk industrial properties in 20 major U.S. logistics markets. Duke Realty is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is a member of the S&P 500. The company maintains a Baa1 rating from Moody’s Investor Service and a BBB+ rating from Standard & Poor’s Financial Services. More information about Duke Realty Corporation is available at www.dukerealty.com. Duke Realty also can be followed on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.