(Raleigh, NC – Jan. 23, 2013) The Raleigh office of Duke Realty Corporation (Duke Realty) has announced that it signed 488,923 square feet in leases in the fourth quarter of 2012. This volume resulted from leases with several new tenants, as well as renewals by existing customers.
“Our ability to attract and retain tenants in our Raleigh properties is testament to the appeal of these buildings in terms of location and quality,” said Jeff Sheehan, Senior Vice President of Duke Realty’s Raleigh operations. “Our local team also has excellent insight into the market, so we are well-positioned to offer knowledgeable recommendations as well as superior space options.”
Duke Realty’s Raleigh office was represented by Hooker Manning, Vice President, in all of the transactions, while Jackson Rives with Thalhimer represented all the industrial listings for Duke Realty.
• Medline Industries, Inc. renewed its 172,536-square foot lease in 1805 T.W. Alexander Drive at CenterPoint in Durham.
• At Walnut Creek Business Park, Lagasse, Inc. renewed its 80,000-square foot lease in Building V. Lee Allen with Jones Lang LaSalle represented Lagasse in the renewal.
• In another renewal, Towne Air Freight, LLC will remain in its 44,000-square foot space in Walnut Creek Business Park III. Dale Hoxie with Barrett Industries represented Towne Air Freight in the transaction.
• Commercial Works, Inc. also renewed its lease and will continue to occupy 35,000 square feet in 2800 Perimeter Park Drive.
• At 2700 Perimeter Park Drive, Red Bull Distribution Company signed a new lease for 32,000 square feet. Daniel Jackson with Thalhimer represented Red Bull in the transaction.
• Also at Perimeter Park, Anixter Inc. renewed its lease in 2800 Perimeter Park Drive and will continue to occupy 20,378 square feet.
• Coram Alternate Site Services also renewed its 8,513-square foot lease in 507 Airport Blvd in Perimeter Park. Stephen Sapunor with Corporate Realty Associates represented Coram in the renewal.
• Dal-Tile Distribution, Inc. renewed its lease for 24,000 square feet in 400 Innovation at Woodlake Center in Morrisville. Butch Miller and Ann-Stewart Patterson with CBRE represented Dal-Tile in its lease renewal.
• In a new lease, UltraPure Systems North America is leasing 12,092 square feet at 600 Greenfield North in Garner.
• In Perimeter One, Progress Software Corporation renewed its lease for 36,455 square feet. Wayne Spiegel with Colliers represented Progress Software in its transaction.
• In another renewal at Perimeter Park, Eastern Research Group, Inc. signed for 15,875 square feet in 1600 Perimeter Park Drive. Sam DiFranco from Cresa represented Eastern Research Group.
• In a new lease, Bijur Delimon International signed for 5,574 square feet of space in 2250 Perimeter Park Drive. J. D. McNeill and Jeff Stephens with Thalhimer served as the tenant representatives.
• Instant Imprints signed a new lease for 1,465 square feet in The Market at Perimeter Park. David Stowe with Hunter & Associates LLC represented Duke Realty in this lease.
• In another new lease at Perimeter Park, Nabla Communications, Inc. will occupy 1,035 square feet in Perimeter One. Carlo DiGiorgia with Avison Young was the tenant representative.
About Duke Realty
Duke Realty entered the Triangle market in 1999 and has developed many noteworthy properties including Perimeter Park. Today, Duke Realty owns and manages more than 6.2 million square feet of industrial, office and medical office properties in the market.
On a nationwide basis, Duke Realty owns and operates more than 142 million rentable square feet of industrial, office, and medical office space in 18 major U.S. cities. Duke Realty Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index. More information about Duke Realty is available at www.dukerealty.com.