New leases, renewals and expansions contribute to strong leasing activity.
(Raleigh, N.C. – May 11, 2012) Duke Realty Corporation’s (Duke Realty) Raleigh office announces that it closed transactions totaling 151,407 square feet during the first quarter of 2012 through new leases, expansions and renewals in its portfolio of office and industrial properties.
“We are extremely pleased with the activity in the market so far this year and are gratified that so many outstanding companies have chosen to work with Duke Realty,” said Jeff Sheehan, Senior Vice President of Duke Realty’s Raleigh office. “We’ve enjoyed renewals from existing tenants that have elected to remain and, in some cases expand, with Duke Realty, as well as leases with several new tenants.”
Duke Realty’s Raleigh office was represented by Hooker Manning, Vice President, in the transactions at Perimeter Park, and Alban Barrus, Senior Leasing Representative, in the transaction at CAPTRUST Tower.
• Pergo, LLC expanded its square footage in Duke Realty properties with a 43,000-square foot lease in 900 Greenfield North. The company also leases 71,250 square feet in 800 Greenfield North. Michael Morgan with Jones Lang LaSalle represented Pergo in the transaction. Jackson Rives with Thalhimer represented the listing for Duke Realty.
• Ryder Integrated Logistics renewed its 12,000-square foot lease in 2900 Perimeter Park Drive. Butch Miller and Ann-Stewart Patterson with CBRE served as representatives for Ryder. Jackson Rives with Thalhimer represented the listing for Duke Realty.
• Aerocrine, Inc. signed a new lease in Perimeter Park. The company will occupy 16,982 square feet in 5151 McCrimmon Parkway.
• Airdat, LLC completed an expansion and will now occupy 10,644 square feet in 1100 Perimeter Park Drive. Will Greene with Craig Davis Properties, Inc. represented Airdat in their lease.
• In a new lease, Clinipace will lease 15,156 square feet in 3800 Paramount Parkway. Robin Anders with Carolantic Realty represented Clinipace in their lease.
• Liggett Vector Brands, LLC renewed its 20,458-square foot space in 3800 Paramount Parkway. Gabe Gullios with the Lundy Group, Inc. represented the tenant in its lease.
• In another renewal, Perimeter Internetworking Corp. will remain in its 18,624-square foot space in 5150 McCrimmon Parkway.
• Bottomline Technologies DE, Inc. renewed its 4,128-square foot lease in 1800 Perimeter Park Drive. Sam DiFranco with CresaPartners served as the tenant representative.
• Yard House signed a new lease for 10,415 square feet of retail space on the first level of CAPTRUST Tower. Grubb & Ellis | Thomas Linderman Graham represented Yard House in their lease. Steve Brown and Wendi Howell represented the ownership entity Duke Realty/Kane Realty LLC in the transaction.
About Duke Realty
In the Triangle, Duke Realty owns and manages more than 6.3 million square feet of office, industrial and healthcare properties and has strategic land positions available for future development. Duke Realty’s local offices are located at 3005 Carrington Mill Boulevard, Suite 100, Morrisville, NC 27560.
On a nationwide basis, Duke Realty owns and operates approximately 139 million rentable square feet of industrial and office assets, including medical office, in 18 major U.S. cities. Duke Realty Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index. More information about Duke Realty is available at www.dukerealty.com.
Editor’s Note: Please contact Duke Realty’s Communications department at email@example.com if images of the properties mentioned in this release are needed.