(Raleigh, NC – April 16, 2013) Duke Realty Corporation’s (Duke Realty) Raleigh office completed 466,686 square feet in leases during the first quarter of 2013, as businesses committed to new leases, renewals and space expansions in the company’s office and industrial properties in the Triangle.
“Interest in Duke Realty properties continues to be strong given their superior location and quality,” said Jeff Sheehan, Senior Vice President of Duke Realty’s Raleigh operations. “Our success in attracting new tenants and retaining existing clients is indicative of the strength of our portfolio as well as our team.”
Hooker Manning and Alban Barrus represented Duke Realty in all of its Raleigh office leasing transactions, while Manning, along with Jackson Rives with Thalhimer, represented the company in all of its industrial transactions.
• In 1805 T.W. Alexander Drive, Medline Industries renewed its 172,536-square foot lease and expanded by 152,000 square feet.
• In a new lease, Courier Express/Raleigh, Inc. leased 25,200 square feet in 800 Greenfield North. Jackson Rives with Thalhimer represented Courier Express in its lease.
• In 3070 Business Park Drive in Walnut Creek Business Park, Outstanding Service Corp. renewed its lease for 13,200 square feet.
• ModusLink Corporation signed a new lease for 12,800 square feet in 200 Innovation in Woodlake Center. Glenn Rhuda with Mohr Partners represented the client in its transaction.
• In another new lease, New World Van Lines signed for 12,580 square feet in 2700 Perimeter Park. Butch Miller with CBRE represented New World Van Lines in its lease.
• Also at 2700 Perimeter Park, Scotts Lawn Service renewed its lease for 9,600 square feet. Scotts was represented by Dan Thomson with UGL Services-Equis Operations.
• Cadence Design Systems, Inc. renewed its lease for 19,894 square feet and expanded its space by 4,456 square feet in 200 Regency Forest Drive. Matthew Cooke with Jones Lang LaSalle represented Cadence Design Systems.
• Also in 200 Regency Forest Drive, Mediant Communications/RPS expanded its leased space by 2,356 square feet. John Daly with CBRE represented Mediant in the transaction.
• In another transaction at 200 Regency Forest Drive, Corvias Campus Living, LLC signed a new lease for 5,494 square feet.
• In another renewal, Vicious Cycle Software will remain in its 14,825-square foot space in Perimeter One. Richard Harris with Synergy Commercial Advisors represented the client in its transaction.
• Also at Perimeter Park, Morrisville Innovation Foundation signed a lease for 1,685 square feet in 1800 Perimeter Park Drive.
• Malikfam, Inc. renewed its 1,533-square foot lease in 1100 Perimeter Park Drive.
About Duke Realty
Duke Realty entered the Triangle market in 1999 and has developed many noteworthy properties including Perimeter Park. Today, Duke Realty owns and manages more than 6.2 million square feet of industrial, office and medical office properties in the market.
On a nationwide basis, Duke Realty owns and operates more than 145 million rentable square feet of industrial, office, and medical office space in 18 major U.S. cities. Duke Realty Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol DRE and is listed on the S&P MidCap 400 Index. More information about Duke Realty is available at www.dukerealty.com.