A Team Approach
Duke Realty’s industrial real estate development services reflect our exceptional knowledge and commitment. Our team has the expertise, versatility, and tools to work diligently—in any capacity you choose—to deliver the industrial building you envision.
- Provide complete design-build services.
- Serve as the general contractor for your project.
- Oversee construction—working with your preferred architect or general contractor.
Our construction professionals will ensure that your facility is right-sized and designed for maximum operational efficiency. We use environmentally friendly best practices in our buildings and have extensive experience in the design and construction of LEED®-certified projects. From design to move-in, you can rely on Duke Realty to coordinate every detail to deliver your project as promised.
At Duke Realty, we realize that the decisions we make regarding the design and construction of our buildings can have a long-term impact on the world around us. That is why delivering sustainable facilities is a priority for us. To help ensure that we are delivering the most environmentally friendly and cost-efficient facilities, we adopted a Sustainable Development Policy—a set of guidelines designed to increase the operational efficiency of our buildings and promote sustainable design principles.
Duke Realty is an e-commerce-preferred developer, working with many of today’s logistics leaders to help them maximize their product storage and distribution. With properties in the country’s busiest and most strategic locations, we have the team, the resources, and the expertise to offer the most efficient e-commerce facilities in the business.
Watch the video to find out what our clients—like Amazon, Weber-Stephen, Carter’s, and Dick’s—already know: Duke Realty can help position your company for e-commerce success. And learn the latest way we’re helping our industrial clients thrive.
- High-quality, state-of-the-art bulk warehouse and distribution buildings
- Industry-leading building features such as higher clear heights (as tall as 40′), wider bay widths (as large as 56′ x 60′), more dock-high and drive-in doors, thicker floors, greater electrical power, and fencing and security stations
- Buildings and land located in top-tier logistics markets, near key trucking, rail, air, and shipping corridors